13 件の投稿
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what size are those frames? - size of 6 picture frames please. or where are they from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help this room POp - Slowly buying furniture for my first home. Did to realize how neutral and monochromatic everything is turning out to be. I don't mind it but... 続きを読む
    コメント 54 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color splash in dining room - Purchased a dining table I love, added a yellow & metallic wallpaper Need color splash on dining table. First pic: added plates n cha... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the CHAIR from? - Any info on where this chair is from or something similar?
    コメント 1 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room size vs dining table... Help please!! - Hi! So I am purchasing my very first dining table (chairs to follow) and found one I love. I really want to seat 8 people and am having tro... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling color - What color is the ceiling? Do you know what a comparable in sherwin Williams would be?
    コメント
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a Design TABOO? Two-toned curtains, Sheer top & solid bottom - So I purchased these white outdoor curtains and they are pretty sheer. My patio is a lot taller and my plan is to make two-toned curtai... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which size looks better? - Bought a media stand for 55" TV Husband thinks it should be longer since the wall looks bare. I don't mind ether size. Since we r furnish... 投票する
    コメント 7 件    投票 50 票
saher107さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...