6 件の投稿
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP wiht Kitchen cabinets and Hardwood floors - I love interior design and I’d say I have an eclectic glam style but on a budget, if that’s possible. Although I love my one bedroom brownst... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two accent walls in the same room? HELP!!!! - I live in a 750sq ft 1 bedroom apartment with high ceilings. The apt opens into my dining area as indicated in the first pic. The opposite w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP update this Entry/Dining Nook Wall!!! - Hello all, Any suggestions regarding this dining nook wall? I was thinking of adding a bold stripe wall (using decals since it's a rental sp... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me with the wall in my dining nook? - I incorporated a few of the changes suggested last time by Houzz peeps and it was highly effective. I'm hoping you all can help me with this... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Sadaf Alamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Me bring a WOW factor to my living room! - Hi there, I recently moved to this tiny 750 sq ft apt in the city. I love the high ceilings and the large windows. Due to a limited budget, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件