21 件の投稿
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where did you get that beautiful beige blanket on the bed? - I love the texture of this beige cotton blanket you have on the bed. Can you please let me know where you got it. I’ve been looking for one ... 続きを読む
    コメント
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this picture - Can you please tell me where you found this beautiful picture? Thanks!
    コメント
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can I find the great chandelier? - Where can I buy this chandelier?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the carpet make and color ? - Please let me know what you found out about the carpet make and color...
    コメント
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
beautiful blue and white artwork - Can you tell me where you got the beautiful fleur de lis painting on the far right of the photo?
    コメント 1 件
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
GREAT HOUSE ! Great Job! - Just wanted to say what a great job you did on this house and on the other houses I have seen of yours on houzz. I grew up near Lake Geneva ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Orange peel walls? - I was amazed to see that you kept the orange peal walls through your beautiful design work. They are actually not that difficult to smooth. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where are the underlit closet bars from? - Where can I buy these closet bars?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stay away from Lexington upholstery! - Just wanted to let everyone know what terrible quality our new sofas from Lexington are. We paid about 6,000 for a sofa, chair and ottoman 2... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 28 件
ruthdanilaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the sofa and chairs from? - What company made the sofa and chairs
    コメント
もっと見る...