21 件の投稿
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
water damage to cabinet - Any body know any tricks to fix this? Coffee spilled and got in and this swelled up. It happened in a matter of seconds. Ugh. It’s a bubble.... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
step cracks in brick - Not sure if this is a foundation issue. Our house is under 2 years old. Cracks are from the roof to the top of the lintel in a step pattern ... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
stair brick cracks - So is this something to worry about? Is this due to settling? Only spot we can currently find and it’s from the roof to the window. Anyone k... 続きを読む
    コメント
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Miele coffee machine CVA 6805 - Anyone have issues with their built in coffee machine? Mine is stuck in rise mode/preheat mode with no water coming out and silent. F77 or f... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
window leak under window frame - Hi we have a newer home (under two years old) and for the first time I found a pool of water under the window on the sill in the center. I’m... 続きを読む
    コメント
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
water leak under window. any ideas of the source? - Hi! We have a new home (less than 2 years) and recently found a leak under our huge fixed window after a rain. Only once in almost 2 years. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 64 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
WHICH BLACK IS BEST??? - SO I have it down to either witching hour or wrought iron, both BM. Anyone use either of these before? I am using it a powder bath with gol... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Emtek Crystal Door Knobs Help - Hi. I need help choosing the type of crystal knob and backplate size. All my doors are dark stained alder 8' doors. I know I would like an E... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bacchus wall fountain - Hi. This is awesome. I love bacchus the wine God in your wine room. Your resource for purchasing this doesn't show this item. Do you know if... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
russell63さんがディスカッションをはじめました
lights - Love your light fixtures. Do you know where you purchased them?
    コメント
もっと見る...