9 件の投稿
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pittosporum - I have Pittosporum shrubs that I planted in the spring of 2010 and newer plants that were planted spring of 2012. I wanted to see if the 201... 続きを読む
    コメント
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How soon after killing weeds will I be able to a tree and grass - I have an area in my backyard that has the worst weeds I've seen since living here. I attribute this to the wet winter we had in So. Califor... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arbutus Marina aka Strawberry Tree - Hello, ItÂs me againÂÂI know so little about growing tress and I appreciate everyoneÂs help. I planted 2 Strawberry Trees in April. One wa... 続きを読む
    コメント
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arbutus Marina aka Strawberry Tree - Hello, I planted 2 Strawberry Trees in April. One was a younger tree probably 1 - 2 years old and the other a more mature tree probably 4+ ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Male Dogs and New Plantings - Someone whom I believe would know what they were talking about recently told me not to let my Cocker Spaniel urinate on any new plantings. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arbutus Marina aka Strawberry Tree Yellowing Leaves - On April 16, 2010 I installed 2 Arbutus Marina Multi-Trunk trees. Both were purchased in 24 inch boxes from a local nursery. The first box c... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping Tree - I have lost several large trees in recent years because they were either trees that were not suitable as landscaping trees or trees that wer... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pittosporum 'Silver Sheen' - I live in Northridge, CA which is located in the San Fernando Valley north west of Los Angeles. I have fallen in love with the Silver Sheen ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
runaroundさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Craftsman GDO Sprocket Replacement - I am trying to replace the sprocket on my Craftsman 1/2 HP GDO model 139.53525SRT. This is going to be a test of linguistics to explain my s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件