27 件の投稿
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Primary bathroom/suite help - Hi all, I’m looking for ideas or thoughts about the best way to design this primary suite. The space is the entire second floor, but it’s un... 続きを読む
    コメント 55 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Battery or non-wired lights? - We moved into a house with some interesting design/design issues. The living room is very dark (despite how bright it appears in this photo-... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color to pair with orange tint wood? - Hi all- we just bought a new house and it had a lot(!!) of orange toned wood. The living room is particularly dark, I’m hoping to brighten i... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom design help - We are framing out part of our garage this week to expand our current tiny mudroom and then I need to figure out what we are going to do wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Old drywall issues - We are remodeling and fixing up our home. It was built in the 90s and clearly cheaply done, which has been very aggravating. As I move onto... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom design and functionality help - Can anyone help me out with some design ideas for my small mudroom? I’m debating on what to put where to make it functional. Shelves, cubbie... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring help- Mirage v Preverco v Somerset? - I’m trying to select flooring for our house (we are redoing all the floors and running hardwood throughout the entire main floor and upstair... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small mudroom and bathroom layout - We’re remodeling our downstairs, and one of the largest problems we’ve had in our house is the lack of space to put coats, shoes, and backpa... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen remodel, cabinet help - Hi Houzzers, I need some input and advice. We’re remodeling our kitchen/downstairs. We are doing wood floors throughout including the kitche... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom design help - We’re looking at gutting and remodeling this bathroom and I’m hoping for some design help. I’m attaching a photo of the floor plan and a pho... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
もっと見る...