29 件の投稿
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking to get feedback on metal panels that will surround deck: - Rust, metal, or other . . . appreciate comments/feedback 投票する
    コメント 5 件    投票 9 票
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rust Never Sleeps . . . wanting feedback on exterior . . - Looking for constructive feedback on finishing options for a new home: Paint and metal deck panels. I am considering rusting the panels tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Layout A or B - what am I missing . . . - I appreciate having a large prep area and table space - thus leaning toward A, even though A does not have the sacred triangle . . . what a... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dilemma - Exterior colors & materials - VOTE now! - New build, and I am at the point where I need to choose exterior materials and colors. I intend to use architectural steel panels on the f... 投票する
    コメント 2 件    投票 21 票
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Siding - - Nice and distinctive home! Is that corten steel panel siding? Did you treat it in anyway? What did you use for the trim?
    コメント 2 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corten siding? - Is the siding corten steel panel? Did you treat it to get the color?
    コメント 1 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corrugated siding .. . - Is the rusted siding just standard corrugated metal? Was it non-galvanized or was it treated to the red rust look?
    コメント 2 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question on siding materials? - I really like the choice of ventricle siding - what materials did you use?
    コメント
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the open stringers ! - What was the source of the mounting brackets for the treads? Where those custom made?
    コメント 1 件
Ronnyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doug fir on the treads or glulam? - Great looking stairs! Love the width too!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...