7 件の投稿
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen pulls and knobs: split by drawers/cabinets or uppers/lowers - Hello, We're renovating our kitchen and have all upper cabinets and almost all lower drawers (including the island) except for the corner ca... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 17 票
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with bay window replacement ideas - I love our single pane bay window but need to replace it due to insulation issues. The problem is I hate any replacement option I’ve seen. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help making this coffee table more modern - Does anyone have DIY tips for making this coffee table more modern/mid century modern? It’s well built but doesn’t fit with our current styl... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with small bedroom design with awkward windows! - We're moving into a small master bedroom (13'1'' by 11'1'') and I'm at a loss trying to figure out what to put on the windows and how to lay... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roomlift reviews? - Has anyone used Roomlift to decorate a room? I'm having trouble finding any reviews of the company. We're moving into a house with an open c... 続きを読む
    コメント
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Online service for ikea aesthetic design questions (not layouts)? - Are there any online services that are familiar with ikea and could offer consultations on cabinet fronts and counters? We're set on the lay... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
rspark111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixing Ikea cabinets for two tone kitchen? - My husband and I are renovating our kitchen with ikea cabinets. We're considering using bodarp (gray-green) on the bottom and white veddinge... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件