6 件の投稿
rozaidaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
rozaidaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Trim Help!! - I bought this "as is" house a year and a half ago it was terribly neglected. All the extra money I had left over went to making the interi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
rozaidaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New exterior look on a budget! - Okay, who is up for a challenge?! Here's the front of my house. Not much color or depth and I'm looking to change it's appearance without ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
rozaidaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with this area. It gets full sun during the day and because it's on the west side the wall gets pretty warm in the summertime. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
rozaidaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have a fenced in 10 x 30 space in my backyard. At the moment I have a mature papaya tree, a small plumeria tree and a rose bush growing o... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件