44 件の投稿
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me match these colors!!! - Please help me match the body and shutter color! Alabaster and Swiss coffee seemed stark when I tried them. i need to have paint mixed tomor... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help matching these colors! - Please help me match the brick and shutter colors!
    コメント 1 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Creamy white paint - I’m painting my brick, but struggling to match a creamy white to the inspiration picture on the right. My trim is currently BM- white dove, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes these exact lights? - Need help finding the manufacturer of these exact fixtures. Any one know?
    コメント 1 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes these lights? - Looking for these EXACT lights... Anyone know who makes them?
    コメント 2 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stain or paint tongue and groove porch floor? - Which holds up better? Stain or paint? We are getting ready to sand down our porch floors installed 1.5 years ago bc so much paint has chip... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Something like Lee Jofa Bryanston fabric - Suggestions on finding something comparable to Lee Jofa Bryanston in ecru without the $$$/yard price? It is the chair and window fabric with... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Decor?? - should in place topiaries in front of windows? What should I do for island centerpiece or hood mantle?
    コメント 17 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding similar fabric - I would like this thibaut fabric for my dining room, but I'd like to find something less costly. Suggestions?
    コメント 10 件
roxannestillさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Decor? - I have gotten banana leaf chairs since taking this photo. How should I warm up the space? Topiaries in the windows? Hood mantle? Island cent... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...