6 件の投稿
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help diagnose red oak problem - Does anyone know what this is or how to treat? It’s on a 20 year old multi trunk red oak. My arborist came out and took some samples but was... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
post emergent for half acre yard - I put down Scott’s pre emergent and Scott’s weed and feed post emergent, but I’m having some major weed issues. Dandelions and what I believ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mountain laurel help - I have some nice mature mountain laurels at my home that I’m having some issues with. They appear to have some kind of fungus which I believ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
new live oak help - I just got a new ball and burlap for the backyard and have some questions. The tree is about 3.5inches (11ft tall). I planted it myself and... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with above ground pond build - I'm in the planning stages of a small above ground build for my patio area. I don't have a ton of room in this area, but want a small water ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ross Quarlesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Custom home builder quote - I am in the process of finding a builder to build us a custom or "semi custom" home. I'm in a very hot part of Texas where there a... 続きを読む
    コメント 45 件