20 件の投稿
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double pane vs triple pane windows - I am shopping for new windows and need help. If I live in Georgia where we don’t get really cold winters, should I save money and settle wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My living room needs a refresh. Current paint is SW Pavilion Beige. - Would love to have suggestions for new paint. Also, not married to shag carpet.
    コメント 10 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
survey map vs. property line stakes - We want to plant privacy trees in out backyard. Since we don’t have the original survey to our house, we will need to call a professional t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fiddle leaf fig tree - Please recommend a large plant that i could fill up a corner of my living room. Do you think the fiddle lead tree has been overdone?
    コメント 3 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me accessorize my bookshelves. - My bookshelves need a refresh to go with my updated furniture. What would you recommend I could do? Should I paint the backs of the shelve... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Kitchen-Shoe molds? - Do we need to add shoe molds to the new kitchen base cabinets? If so, should we match the molds to the cabinets for hardwoods?
    コメント 7 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you tip your designers or give them gifts? - My designer has been great. I would like to give her extra on top of her flat fee. To designers out there, what have you received from you... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any reviews of the Arhaus Remington sofa or the Ethan Allen Spencer ? - I want to invest in a very good quality sofa for my family room. Would love to hear from anyone who has recently purchased sofas at either ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
SW - Shoji white with alabaster - Would Shoji white walls go well with Alabaster cabinets? The kitchen faces SW with lots of windows.
    コメント 5 件
rosineさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen backsplash niche - What are your design thoughts for niches above a kitchen range? I have a 48” range and would like to have this niche for a few oil bottles ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
もっと見る...