18 件の投稿
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting my entrance path dilemma - Incredibly unusual vines on boundary question. 1. I HAD a boundary wall with ivy growing on it. 2. Neighbour destroyed and removed that wall... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout colour advice please - The room is basically 1.9x3m, with fully fitted units in a slight L shape (for 80cm shower screen fitted aside the bath) up to an 1800x800 c... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spa house Hot tub in jeopardy - I am so close to completion on my rear garden plans, pond built (I have other problems finishing that, best for a separate post), all the fr... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Topps Tiles infuriating! - For over a thousand pounds for not even all of the bathroom, it would be GREAT to click that pay securely button and even remotely find out ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New ground floor plan, please criticize my indecisiveness.. - Years along, and not any further with re-modelling the ground floor of the house. Typically, I had a "revelation" in the middle o... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cant use LVT!? Need "breathable" floors. - I had my heart set on a light oak LVT throughout, however there are several issues around this. The house generally sits at around 60 to 65%... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sold my living room suite, now what do I do?! - Here is the living room layout we have been putting up with. Furniture that was not bought for this house and a dodgy layout. The corner cou... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I know it's winter but planning the garden.. Soil test kits? - I've seen some advice asked about garden layouts, but the primary questions that come back are questions about soil conditions. I can tell y... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas Dining room... emergency warmth and window dressing - Still mid renovation (18 months after moving in). My husband has decided he is making a 600 mile round trip to fetch his parents for Christm... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Rose Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Loft conversion with Steel trusses - I've had a nightmare posting this, so keeping it brief. Steel trusses are staying in, and the diagonal and horizontal long dashed lines sho... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
もっと見る...