7 件の投稿
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone has experience with Riobel Azure or Brizo faucets? reg or touch - I'm debating between a Riobel or Brizo kitchen faucet with pull down spray. Has anyone had any problems or recommend these faucets? Also w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I put 2 pulls back to back on my door for the inside and outside? - My door is 1 3/8 thick and I want to put it on both sides. Will it fit? What are the dimensions?
    コメント
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the diameters of the holes? - I need 3 1/2 inch for the blowdryer.
    コメント 1 件
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the diameters of the holes? - I need a 3 1/2 inch diameter for my blowdryer
    コメント 3 件
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the diameters of the holes? - What are the diameters of the holes and length of the receptacles? Can you change them out?
    コメント 3 件
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the diameters of the holes? - I need at least 3 1/2" for my blowdryer. 2" for my curling iron and 1 1/2 " for my flatiron. thank you so much
    コメント
rosaseraiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件