7 件の投稿
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What floor provider did you use to get this wood floor? - Hi there. These floors are the perfect medium-tone oak wood. What floor supplier did you use? We are looking at Carlisle for their white oak... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Marble or Caesarstone? - Beautiful combination. What kind of stone did you use on the countertop and bath surround? This is the absolute best combination of a marble... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get this metallic tile in Tucson or Phoenix AZ, please? - Building a new house and this tile would be perfect in our executive office bathroom (4th bedroom).
    コメント 1 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Desk accessories - Where can I get some of those great wooden figures? I want to configure a set doing Kung fu for my office. Very playful.
    コメント 1 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood wall question - What wood was used for the walls and how big in length was the space? (we are trying to select a quality wood with horizontal grain for a 25... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Rosally Saplaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What wood did you use for the door? - We notice the same wood used on the walls on the entrance, in the bath and kitchen. Very nice and can I get a supplier in Arizona?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件