67 件の投稿
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What Quartzite was used? - I’m bowled over by this kitchen - bravo! The quartzite is so lovely and I’m keen to incorporate something very similar in my new kitchen des... 続きを読む
    コメント
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reclaimed wood? - I have what appears to be the 2 light version of this which was described online as 'reclaimed wood'.The actual light, when it arrived, ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Organizing photos on Houzz - I have collected photos in one large idea book. I'd like to organise many of these into separate idea books. How do I do this?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall clock - Does anyone know where I can source a large wall clock?I'm envisaging one with a 3' or so diameter and with a rustic flavour, maybe in iron ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Screens - Can you give me an idea of cost for this type of screen, please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio - What pavers did you use?
    コメント 1 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio flooring - Was Duradeck used on the floor of the patio?
    コメント
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug. - Please supply details of the rug.
    コメント 1 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stools - Can you supply details of the stools, please? They're exactly what I'm looking for.
    コメント 2 件
romacheungさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Description and shipping - Is the black part of the wall sconce made of metal? Do you ship to Canada?
    コメント
もっと見る...