7 件の投稿
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lovely job! pruning question - I planted 15 pleached Fairy Cream Magnolia last year to hide a fence and hopefully to grow to hedge height to help obscure the roof line of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Brick? - What would you suggest to brighten up this brick fireplace? I was thinking either whitewash or copper. I would value your design expertise!
    コメント 2 件
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patio shade - What do you call the shade louvres? Do you know if the are available in the U.S.?
    コメント
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Batton on walls - I love this simple effect! I am renovating a beach house and would love to apply this idea. I was considering it as an accent wall in the en... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Variety of trees? - What is the tree behind the three pots?
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 12 件
Robyn Wendtさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to replace original 1913 wood blinds with?? - 20 years ago we purchased a 1913 Swiss Chalet style Craftsman on the Jersey Shore and we operate a 10 guest room B&B. In keeping with th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件