12 件の投稿
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed with paint color. - These are photo's of the great room at my cottage. I need a paint color that will help downplay the very orangy tone of the pine ceiling an... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with wall color - These are the two pillow shams for the matching quilts I will be putting in my grand kids room at the cottage. I was thinking of painting t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint - Is this Tranquility by Benjamin Moore?
    コメント 6 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neutral Bedroom wall color needed - I need some Benjamin Moore paint colors for a bedroom and a den. Need them to be fairly neutral, something along the line of Bleeker Beige. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with paint color - I have just bought a condo apartment. The bathrooms and entrance floors are a beige tile with pink undertones. I have installed new granit... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color - Does anyone know a color that is close to Benjamin Moore-Edgewood Rocks (1056) The color is no longer available in Canada.
    コメント 4 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking garage and front door colors - We have purchased this 1950's bungalow and would like some help with exterior paint colors.
    コメント 14 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green and Pink Vintage Bathroom - Need help with this bathroom. I am thinking of gutting everything except the tub which will be refinished white and the wall tile. Any ide... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Robin Youngさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue Vintage Bathroom - Any help appreciated with this bathroom. I am open to getting rid of everything except the tiled walls. I'd like to keep them
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...