26 件の投稿
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help identifying disease on Heirlooms - I'm not sure what this disease is and wondering if anyone has any idea or treatment recommendations. It doesn't appear to be blight as the l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomato disease - early or late blight? - I'm not sure what this disease is and wondering if anyone has any idea or treatment recommendations. It doesn't appear to be blight as the l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Before and after Baltimore city row home in fells point
    コメント
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bath design suggestions - Trying to figure out the best way to layout the space with rugs and towel bars
    コメント 8 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Repainting Brick Options - Baltimore Row Home - What would be the most cost-effective way to get the original brick color back? do they make a paint that would mirror the original color?
    コメント 2 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for advice on decorating and laying out living room - Just bought this Baltimore row home and need advice on paint colors, design and layout. The room is 30 X 12 with 12 foot tall ceilings t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bush Crop Cucumber issues - So I planted a bush crop cucumber about 1-2 months ago. It was growing great, tons of flowers And bright green. We had a storm and I made th... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mystery Pepper Plant - Does anyone know what type of pepper plant this is? I was given this plant as a gift from a restaurant in Upstate NY, and the only thing tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which is your favorite of the following? - Mortgage Lifter? German Johnson? Striped German? Lemon Boy? Brandywine? Pruden's Purple?
    コメント 9 件
robertmsiegelさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Latest harvest PIcs - Striped German 2 pound whopper Striped german, lemon boy, German Johnson, Brandywine, Pruden's Purple
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...