16 件の投稿
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ducting OTR Microwave - Getting closer to the move in to the new house. Decided that we’re going to ventilate the Advantium Microwave above our GE Monogram to the o... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I Should Take These Cabinets Out, Right? - Looking at both of these for a GE Monogram 30” gas range, 66k BTUs total. The Hurricane has a depth of 22” and goes up to 695cfms. The Typh... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blue Star 30” Range Still The Go-To? - Moving next summer and have the opportunity to put a gas range in. I’ve always wanted a Blue Star. Are they still a solid choice? Haven’t re... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This Exterior Wall Fan Enough? - I live in an 1888 home. This is the exterior wall fan for my kitchen. I pull the chain to release it from the lock and the fan takes off, su... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Induction Range Opinions - Hey Everyone, So a lot of stuff has changed and instead of going with a 36" RNB Blue Star for my kitchen, I may just need to settle on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hood Fight - In this corner, weighing in at $2079, we have a Best by Broan Classico 36" hood with a depth of 24" and a 1200 cfm external roof m... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Range Hood cfm Question Given My Circumstances - Hello All, Moving closer and closer to re-doing my kitchen wall and installing a hood. Was pretty set on a hood until the installer stopped ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Range Hood cfm Question Given My Circumstances - Hello All, Moving closer and closer to re-doing my kitchen wall and installing a hood. Was pretty set on a hood until the installer stopped ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
36" hood for 36" Blue Star - 27" Depth! - Hello, i have read a lot of topics on gardenweb and was hoping to get a more specific question answered: With a budget maxing out at $1,500... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Robert Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen remodel ideas - want some critiques - Hello everyone, Pencil and paper is the best I can do here. Sorry. This isn't crazy scientific but I did my best to keep the measurements ac... 続きを読む
    コメント 90 件
もっと見る...