8 件の投稿
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can it use an LED bulb? - Can it utilize an LED bulb?
    コメント
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is there room to add a backsplash? - The faucet holes look very close to the back edge of the top. How much room is there between the back edge of the countertop and the closest... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is PEI rating on this tile? - I LOVE the look but I’m wondering if it’ll be strong enough for a heavily travelled hallway and laundry room.
    コメント 1 件
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Width and depth? - I’m looking for a corner vanity but I’m not sure what is considered width and depth in corner units. Is the “width” the equal lengths the v... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is happening with granite top? - The picture makes it look like there are 2 separate pieces of granite with a wood strip between them and wood all around the top edges. And ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the length of the chair when extended? - I've sat in too many recliners where the edge of the foot rest digs into the middle of my calf. What is the length of the chair from the ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rob Yackleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the height of the seat? - Trying to avoid a chair with the seat lower than 18”
    コメント