8 件の投稿
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior wall & flooring question - I have an un-utilized front porch area that I want to open up to my main house area (on the right through the glass door) by building an int... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring over brick - I have a brick floor in my sun room that I’d like to cover with a more smooth flooring. I’m thinking either luxury vinyl planks or engineere... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gutter Drainage under concrete pad - I am about to pour a concrete patio but want to run a gutter drainage line underneath it. This will prevent gutter runoff rom running over ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with designing a rain shower head and hand held sprayer - I would like to plumb in both a rain shower head and hand held for my new shower. How do i explain to my contractor to do this? What oth... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Going from double sink to single... What to do with plumbing? - I currently have a double sink vanity with two separate drain and water lines. If I want to abandon one side, what all should i do? I fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to clean and fix grout/ filler for brick floor - I want to rejuvenate the floor in my sunroom. The floor is real brick but as you can see, I need to fill the grout lines and clean the bric... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reclining Sofa Brands thoughts: Flexsteel,Best,Lacrosse,SouthernMotion - Looking to buy some new higher quality sofas (currently have Ashley) and have seen these brands around town. Which is the best bang for the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rob Jacksonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rough cedar beam... How to modernize - I have this rough cedar beam and I am replacing the balcony rail with stainless steel... What can I do to modernize the look of the beam? T... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件