21 件の投稿
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Go light or dark with exterior paint? - We live in the Bay Area in CA. Most houses in my neighborhood are older and look like this. Ours is stucco all around, single storey with a ... 投票する
    コメント 17 件    投票 52 票
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - Would like to know what paint color was used on this house. Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ledger panel and capstone for the retaining wall? - Is that california gold or something else on the retaining wall? Also, what color is that capstone? Looks great.
    コメント 2 件
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pavers and border type and color? - What shade pavers and border was used for this walkway?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rld27さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New rug for living space - I got the 5x8 rug but I'm wondering if I should get the 8x10 size in the same design. Only caveat I see is our dining table is right next to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 48 件
もっと見る...