12 件の投稿
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which mailbox? - Would a white stone mailbox look ok I front of this house or is it better to stick with a standard metal mailbox?
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood color - What kind of wood are the cabinets? Maple?
    コメント
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crown molding in cabinets or not? - My cabinets will not meet the ceiling so I was wondering if it looks better to have crown molding or not, the door style is a shaker style w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crown molding above cabinets or not? - My cabinets don't meet the ceiling so I was wondering if it looks better with crown molding attached to tips of cabinets or not
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
To those who have white cabinets, do they chip easily - I have to decide cabinet color for my kitchen, i love white painted cabinets but I have 5 children and I'm concerned about how they will hol... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to go in Dallas? - I'm fairly new in Dallas and in the process of remodeling a new home. My friend who is a designer is coming tomorrow from Florida to help me... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with exterior - I'm on my way to brick yard to choose exterior for a house that we added a second story to but we removed the old brick from 1st level. We w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brick color advice - Does anyone know of a brick that would match an existing brown roof, mostly beige with some darker browns but cooler tones, not warm tones
    コメント 1 件
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Brick, stucco (& stone?) Exterior - We added a second story to this ranch and now the second level must be stucco and the bottom will be brick. Under the porch will be arches a... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rachel Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing exterior - We just added a second story to our ranch. The bricks from the lower level were removed and the upper level needs to be stucco (because bric... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...