117 件の投稿
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help decorate laundry shelving - These shelves are the hardest for me to decorate seeing that I don’t like faux plants. I just ordered white towels to roll up and place in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Show me your wood floor transitions - What is supposed to happen here? This is a new build with solid wood floors. The gap between the floor and the door transition needs to be f... 続きを読む
    コメント
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should 1/4 round be at island/floor? - I thought a 1/4 round would be used to transition from island to floor. What do you all have?
    コメント 6 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wood cutting boards with feet for Dolomite/Marble? - Does anyone have a source for cutting boards with wood feet for marble countertops? I understand that rubber feet can leave black marks? I... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning Brizo faucet finish? - It may be hard to see but the subs fingerprints are on this faucet finish. I tried to wipe off but they are still there. Any hints on cleani... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is going on with our roof? - We used the extra thick OSB and the rubber $heathing before shingles were installed. This was advised because we live in a hurricane prone a... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gift Suggestions for Decorator - We are rounding out a new house build project and have been very pleased with our build team. Specifically our decor pro. which has been suc... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New porcelain tile bathrooms and upkeep - We are on the last leg of our new home build and wondering what you have found that is the best cleaner for porcelain floors and porcelain s... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for shelf liner is like researching windows - Wow! I've read many of the post on this topic and I'm glazed over. Cushy Cuboards was a good one but I can't seem to locate this product a... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
riverrat1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
About to meet with builder for the 4th time - We have been in the planning stages for our new home for 3 years. We've worked very closely with an Architect and have been very pleased wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
もっと見る...