149 件の投稿
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tropical Planting ideas needed - I live in SW Florida and need ideas for planting under a large oak tree. The area faces east and am looking for tropical, easy to care for p... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color for southeastern facing room - Need suggestions on what paint color to go with in this southeastern facing guest bedroom … lots of white furniture so need something to con... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need plant suggestions for backyard corner - We live in Southwest Florida (zone and am looking to replace some plants in these areas … any ideas?
    コメント
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need plant and design ideas for front house!h - We removed many of our front yard plants that were obliterated by Hurricane Ian and have yet to replace. Looking to do the work ourselves to... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under the Oak plantings - Our side yard (live in Fort Myers, Florida) faces east and we need ideas on plantings in our large bed under a large live oak … currently we... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with my post Ian yard! - We lost a lot of trees/plantings when Hurricane Ian hit our area in October (live in Southwest Florida)… slowly we are working to get our la... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tear Away for Hand Embrodiery - Hi everyone! I am trying to hand embrodier a name on a sweatshirt .... I purchased some tear away stabilizer and traced the font/name onto ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do I camouflage these ugly boxes? - Looking for ideas on how to landscape these recent additions to our property … one electrical the other Comcast Internet! Would like ideas a... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color swatch help please! - Looking to paint my entire house (currently a dated creamy yellow). Looking for a neutral paint color that will contrast with the white wood... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Rina Hendersonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
gate stain/color advice - I need suggestions on what color wound look best on our newly built gates... I stained the back side to see how the dark stain would look an... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...