8 件の投稿
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sconces - What is the make of the wall sconces. I love the mix of chandelier and plain, like to recreate in my entrance.
    コメント 5 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hall way wall sconces - Could you provide the name and make of the wall sconces in the hall?
    コメント 2 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hutch handles - Are the handles on the hutch crystal? Who is the manufacturer and what is the line called? Thanks so much.
    コメント 2 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
chandeliers - Where can I get the chandeliers in the dining room. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet pulls - who is the maker of the bar pulls and knob pulls?
    コメント 1 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would love to see what is on the other side of the kitchen - where is the refridge and oven and what storage is offered? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
rileyc65さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is the make and type of wood floor?
    コメント