5 件の投稿
Rick Beachさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice on a bar front or island redo - The pic is one side of a big bar and I’d like to change the glass and metal face with something more updated. The other side has the same g... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Rick Beachさんがディスカッションをはじめました
if you spill wine or water rings, how would you clean it? - The material is a resin and I’m using it as a contemporary coffee table but I’m not sure how it would do if there is a spill on it.
    コメント 3 件
Rick Beachさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ugly Kitchen Vent top - As part of my renovation, we had this vent installed, but the vent grates at the top show the ugly vent tubing it covers. One option is to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Rick Beachさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help. Appliance Garage - Hi Any suggestions for appliance garage hardware for the right corner in this pic? I don't care for the slat kind that roll up for my kitc... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
Rick Beachさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining table, stainless steel legs w chairs also w stainless legs? - Is it "okay" to have a dining table with stainless steel legs and chairs that also have stainless steel legs or is that just too m... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件