11 件の投稿
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the Dimensions - What are the dimensions for the drawers under the TV’s and the dimensions for the cabinets on the other side?!
    コメント 1 件
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs in Master bedroom - Where can I find those chairs?!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Acreage - How many acres does this home sit on?
    コメント
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seating - What color and where can the chaise lounge be purchased? Thank you very much
    コメント
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Specific color and specs of the stove - What is the actual color of the range, the number of burners and the overall specs? Thank you so much!
    コメント 1 件
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - Where we purchase the table?!
    コメント 1 件
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - What type of stone is this and where can I purchase?!
    コメント
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Rhonda Watsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light Fixtures - Where can I find the light fixtures?!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...