5 件の投稿
Rhonda Cooteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Condo purchase in Bay Area - So I have an opportunity to move back to the Bay Area(something I have wanted for some time) and stay with my company. But now that the op... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
Rhonda Cooteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blind Help Please - I need to buy blinds, but I keep procrastinating since I really haven’t decorated my house yet. I want to make sure they will work with wha... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rhonda Cooteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fence style help - Hello- I need some advise on a fence style for my home in Tennessee. I lived in California for 20 years and love the vertical style fence y... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Rhonda Cooteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I live in Middle Tennessee and need some help with grass decision?.. - I have been struggling to get grass to grow from Fescue seed in the backyard and have pretty much decided to replace it with Zoysia. It is ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Rhonda Cooteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Home Elevation dicrepancies - Hello, I am buying my first home and it is scheduled to be completed on November 30th. They have had 3 project managers and the 3rd one has... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件