25 件の投稿
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with quack grass and rebuilding my lawn - Could I get some advice on how to care for my lawn with emphasis on weed control? Location: Toronto Ontario, Canada, In previous years I’... 続きを読む
    コメント
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me through a Wood Hollow purchase. (Maple Drawer Inserts) - I'm about to order my drawer inserts from Wood Hollow and am unable to figure out how to purchase through there web site. See link, http://w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question re Glass For Upper Kitchen Cabinets. - I done a search and got conflicting recommendations. What thickness and type of glass would you use for a upper angled corner cabinet shelf... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for LED Lighted Wall Mounted Make-up Mirror - Any suggestions on a good quality LED Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with about a 18" reach, at least 10x magnification on a two side... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please critique my basement bathroom reno. - History, Home is 30 years old, bathroom done 25 years ago but not to code. Changes, I want to keep the shower only, sink and toilet but c... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arched Valance Over Sink Pricing. - I'm in the process of pricing out Solid Cherry Raised Panel custom size doors and it's going for around $20.00 per sq. ft unfinished which I... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where Should The Soap Dispenser Be Mounted. - I need two holes drilled out in the granite counter top, one for a single hole faucet which I'll assume should go at the corner of where the... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How Can We Tell If It's The Granite We Picked. - We selected our Typhoon Bordeaux and placed the deposit. Counter top has been measured and we requested a layout with seam location and rece... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corner Angled Cabinet LED Lighting Suggestions. - What seems to be the best bang for the buck with it comes to led lighting for the angled corner cabinets. In my case the glass will be clear... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
renosarefunさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question re Crown Moulding. - I'm renovating my kitchen myself and have removed the bulk head which was 14' deep. I've dry walled it over but made a mistake in purchasing... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...