13 件の投稿
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Concrete blocks with circles - I have been looking for those concrete blocks for 7 years but can't find any. If you happened to keep them would you be willing to part wit... 続きを読む
    コメント
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting concept. - I'm going to try this trick on a smelly old oak dresser which has been in the family for 150 years.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do I need to give iris bulbs a 10:1 bleach bath before replanting" - I am thinning out the herd of iris bulbs and wonder if I need to give them a bleach bath before replanting
    コメント 4 件
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A voice from the past - Hi Jeff. Jean here. Last saw you at Tahoe about 32 years ago. It's great to see you are doing so well. I think of you (and your Mom) oft... 続きを読む
    コメント
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shipping cost of this item? - What are the shipping costs? I live in Reno, NV
    コメント 3 件
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
19 Shoes on that crowded shelf?? - Where the other shoe : )
    コメント
renojeanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen flooring - We are in a home with no flooring - just plywood - until we can afford the hardwood flooring we want. We found that the plywood is not hold... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...