16 件の投稿
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spring bulbs plating for containers, Zone 4 - Hi, everyone. I was a pretty avid gardener when I lived in Northern CA, and then in Washington State. I then lived in apartments for a coup... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I get this in a wider width? - I am looking for bronze rods with glass finials in a variety of widths. I'm moving into a house with a lot of windows and am putting sheers ... 続きを読む
    コメント
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A bulb? - I have to admit, I don't remember if I planted these or not. They're under my plum tree ... Image link:
    コメント 2 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
intensely blue shrub (tree?) - There are several of these next to the driveway of the house we moved to three years ago. They are tree-like with a spreading shape. The flo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pollinating a Sweet 16 apple tree - Shortly after moving to Washington three years ago, we bought a Sweet 16 apple tree. There are lots of apple trees on our island and we were... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pruning plum trees - We pruned our two golden plum trees in late February with a handy YouTube video as our guide. One has only a few plums, one about 50; they l... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bird ID help please? - We live in Washington State, on Orcas Island. I've been able to ID lots of birds since we moved here in 06 and really enjoy it. This bird ha... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Orcas Island newbie ordered seeds... - I have three large planters in the back of our house and was going to tuck these seeds in them, the hollyhocks in the front garden, which is... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Orcas Island newbie ordered seeds... - I have three large planters in the back of our house and was going to tuck these seeds in them, the hollyhocks in the front garden, which is... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
relarionさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this an oakleaf hydrangea? - We moved to Orcas Island last year (WA) and shortly after, I planted a lot of perennials in a newly-fenced area behind the house. There was ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...