5 件の投稿
realeyesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase that Champagne Holder? - I'd love to buy it for a hostess gift. Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
realeyesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with Bonus Room - We are going to paint this room, which is a hot mess. Things that have to stay: rowing machine, elliptical, daybed, two of the three book ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
realeyesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood in Kitchen or Keep Tile? - This is a long condo (the living area and a 3 season room behind photographer. We are considering replacing carpeting with hardwood. Do we... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
realeyesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of hardwood floors did Frank Lloyd Wright Use? - I know he had a signature red concrete floor and liked to use local woods. We purchased a newer Condo that is in a Wright-inspired communit... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
realeyesさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large Great Room with Fireplace - I would love help with how to arrange this room. The TV only fits in that spot (not enough room along the staircase wall). I've tried putt... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件