10 件の投稿
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Accessorizing guest bath - I am the worst when it comes to selecting accessories to “finish” a space. I like simple, but I just cannot make a choice. I don’t think I n... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contemporary Lighting for Dining/Entry combo - I would like add two light fixtures and a centerpiece to this room. Total budget is $500. I didn't want normal traditional and I didn't wa... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Contemporary Desk and Media Console Combo in Teen Room - I have a 7 foot wall that I am trying to create as a media console/desk combo similar to this photo that I found online for a 16 year old. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Drowning in Brown - I am working on my sister's living room. It is 19 x 22. She loves brown and I told her its overpowering her room. The couch, console, and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 60 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Luxe and Glamour - Round 2 - I am re-doing my master. The room was just too tranquil for my taste. Looking for luxe, a hint of glamour, Greek key, velvet, and fur. Metal... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 43 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Final Bedroom Touches - I have a room that is a variation of gray, silver, gold, and cream. I need help deciding on bedside tables, lamps, and wall decor on the bed... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 41 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room woes! - I received this table as a housewarming gift from family, so I will try to make it work. Ideas? Fabric to recover chairs or total chair repl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 346 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vertical art over couch - I finally found a piece of art I fell in love with, but I need some help making it work in my space. I do not love how it looks horizontall... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 15 件    コメント 1255 件
rcarterworldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Paint - Help decide color palette! - I need to replace my garage door and was hoping to paint the exterior of the home. I do not feel comfortable painting the brick. These are t... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件