17 件の投稿
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Am I supposed to deal this? - My home's fireplace is built into a window wall. it is granite inside and outside. Does this require regular re-sealing? (Ignore the egg sol... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
are the walnut cabinets solid wood or veneer? - love them! What brand or custom made?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 9 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this still available? - I have one and left it. Wish I had another.
    コメント
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get those house numbers? - Talk about attention to detail! Love the look and feel of this home. Ranee
    コメント 1 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the patio poured concrete or pavers? - Is that regular grass between? Sorry that's two questions, but I love this and would like to do something similar for my driveway. Thanks! ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
There seems to be a gorgeous sofa table or desk behind the couch. - please give more information and a photo about piece! Thanks!
    コメント
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Ranee Randbyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...