6 件の投稿
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me name this rose. - Can anyone identify the name of this rose? This is a shrub rose with old fashioned charm. It is fragrant and the most distinctive characteri... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need plan for accessible planter table - I need plans for building a wheelchair accessible raised planter table. I work in a program for special needs students and we had to pull ap... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
working with disabled students - I just started a new job working with special needs high school students in the Harvest Garden at Descanso Gardens in La Canada. These are h... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
favorite veggies for Fall - What are your favorite veggie varieties for Fall. I especially am interested in what you consider the best varieties to have on hand for coo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help - I have just started a new job working with disabled high school students in the Organic Harvest Gardens at Descanos Gardens in La Canada Fli... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bettinaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rosa 'Saga' - I visited Queen Mary's Rose Garden last May and was impressed by how healthy the roses appeared. I especially liked Saga. I found it very fr... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件