51 件の投稿
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can we source the walnut cladding? - Where can we source the walnut cladding?
    コメント 2 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
model? - which model is this? please respond as we are deciding which Hakwood product to buy!
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Real wood or Thermofoil? - Hello, This kitchen looks really beautiful, may I know which material is used for the cabinetry? is it real wood? or any other material? ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the color of stucco? - May i know the color of stucco? Thanks
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stucco color? - May I know the stucco color on this one?
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stucco color? - May I know the color of the stucco for this house? Thanks alot! :)
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
MDF Board - Hello Vicky, Would you recommend any supplier where we can source MDF boards in Edmonton? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which wood is this and for how much? - Which wood is this and for how much?
    コメント 1 件
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cost? - How much will stairs such as this cost? Thanks, Ramit
    コメント
Ramit Waliaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinetry? - Awesome Cabinetry. May I know who built them in Edmonton? Thanks! :)
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...