21 件の投稿
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gas Pipeline for New Construction Single Family House in South Florida - I have decided to install a LP (Liquid Propane) tank in my new house (currently under construction). That said, the architect came up with... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Electrical Outlet Pricing for new construction in South Florida - I made some changes to my design after the initial plans. The house is under construction. As per the new changes, a few electrical outlets... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Steam Ovens vs Microwave Ovens vs Combi Oven - I am building a new house and looking for appliances currently. A recent trend has been towards Steam Ovens. Is it worth the higher price t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Metal Roof for 2 Floor East Facing New Construction in South Florida - I am building a 3400 sq.ft (under air) new construction residence in South Florida (specifically Palm Beach). The lot faces east. My GC has... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Schuler Kitchen Cabinets from Lowe's - Hello I am building my new single family residence in South Florida. My GC has just started breaking ground. It is a bit early for kitchen c... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Contract Question/Advice for Single Family Residence in Florida - Hello I made a mistake in not reading thoroughly that Windows/Doors were included as a Fixed Item in the contract (versus as an allowance). ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Impact Glass Windows : Need Advice - I am in the process of getting quotes from window companies for my single family residence (new construction in South Florida). Since my hou... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Questions on Process for Owner Builder for single family residence - I am planning to build a 3400 sqft (under air) 2 floor single family residence in South Florida. So far, the bids I have received seem to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Windows Advice for new Single Family Residence in Florida - Hello I am building a single family residence in South Florida. My architect has just completed the plans. I have the Door and Windows Sched... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Amit Ramaniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Requesting Feedback on 5/4 Floorplan for 2 story house in South FL - After several iterations, my architect has come up with the attached floorplans. Total Square Footage: 3427 sq. ft (under Air) Total Area ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...