36 件の投稿
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any carpet experts out there who can tell me more about Chenille rugs? - Hi I have been looking for a rug for my living room and thought I'd found one I could love, but I am not familiar with Chenille in carpets. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for help with color scheme please - Hi decorator experts We have to choose a color for kitchen cabinets. They will be two-pack satin finish. Benchtops are Fusion (wild, and wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arranging dining room. Can space wizards help please? - Okay, Houzz experts. You have been fantastic with your helpful advice. Now I'm hoping you can help me decide how to furnish a dining space. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any air conditioner experts out there please? - We have just been advised that due to the roof design of the house we are building, ducted air con is not an option. Neither are ceiling cas... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Exterior color scheme please - Hi friends I am struggling with the color scheme for the exterior of our new home. The design has been changed a little so that everywhere y... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice from space gurus please? - I am thinking of pulling my kitchen island back a little to make more space in the dining room which is a little tight. In the current plan,... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Skirting boards and architraves - I am trying to decide on appropriate skirtings and architraves. The style is modern with a touch of rustic in the interior decor. Ceilin... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pantry shelving? - I am having a dilemma over shelving for my butler's pantry. I love coated wire because crumbs etc. fall through and nasties can't live on th... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom design help needed - Hi expert designers I have chosen an island bath 1675 long x 765 wide for my main bathroom. The room is 2.2m wide and I am installing a 1200... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Lorraine Cobcroftさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice Needed: Exterior Stone Feature Walls - Hi I'm struggling with selections for the feature stonework on the home we are building and I think I need help to avoid a divorce!!! This i... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
もっと見る...