20 件の投稿
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you deliver this product to sydney - what is the cost of pot and delivery..(largest pot)
    コメント
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
large blank garden wall (exterior wall in courtyard) - Hi, I have a shaded exterior garden wall in tuscan inspired garden..wanting a feature for the rendered light tan wall.....roof overhead but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the plants what are the tall ones and how old are they - wanting these plants.....can you email me...smoscato58@gmail.com I am in sydney
    コメント
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tuscan wall ideas for courtyard wall wow factor - Hi, looking for design tuscan theme small front garden walls will be rendered...brown pavers...orange/red roof tiles...colors please any ide... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hanging beautiful prints on bedroom wall but have to include tv - I have a wall in bedroom and want to transform it with beautiful prints but i have to wall mount an ugly black tv...how do I incorporate the... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
rainaoabruzziさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where can I get the floating media shelf? - wanting either, walnut colour slim 1 meters wide media shelf...also can be white or black....to mount on wall (gyprock wall)
    コメント
もっと見る...