9 件の投稿
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour for the walls? - Just purchased some of this fabric for a roman blind in my 16 month olds bedroom. What colour would you suggest for the walls? The carpet is... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing bedroom colours - help me, please! - I have three boys bedrooms to sort out - I have the wall colour for two of them but not the third. First bedroom for my 7 year old - he wan... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colour to paint walls? - Hi there, We are building a house, and my youngest son's bedroom is on the south side of the house (we are in NZ so it is not the best side... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I make? - I found these various objects in an old garage. What could I up cycle them into?
    コメント 5 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I make with these? - I found these various objects in an old garage. Any ideas as to what I could up cycle any of them into?
    コメント 5 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do with this duchess? - I am not sure what sort of wood this is or anything, but do you think I could do anything to it to make it more modern? It is on TradeMe wh... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Charcoal coloured carpet? - We are building a new home and half of it is going to have polished concrete floors and the other half (hall, bedrooms and sunken lounge) wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lots of pictures, photos and posters - what to do? - We are building a house and I have been collecting pictures etc to decorate it however here, in New Zealand, it is really expensive to get t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Rachel Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Building a new house - kitchen help please - Hi there, we are building a new house in the deep South of New Zealand and I am trying to work out what to do with my kitchen. I have the l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 40 件