5 件の投稿
r_jainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
coffered and tray ceiling - guys i need your opinion I have the below floor plan. A very open plan with no separator. We are trying to do coffered ceiling in living r... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
r_jainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
guys i need your opinion I have the below floor plan. A very open plan with no seperator. We are trying to do coffered celing in living ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
r_jainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
factory upgrades worth considering when buying a modular home - I am thinking of what factory upgrades are worth considering and are less expensive to do it on site when buying a modular home. 1. hardwood... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
r_jainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please review my plan....truely apprecite all your help - I would truely truely appreciate all your help from this community which I have known for maybe just over a month but seems like I know so m... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
r_jainさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please suggest windows - I know this questoon must have been asked many times before but i could not find a stright answer to this...probably there is non. So here ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件