15 件の投稿
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I make these waterproof - I would like these in shower area and bath. what can I use to waterproof that will not change tge beauty of it? How long does it last? will... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what colours will go with this vanity unit in my bathroom? - Hi really would value any help on finding the colour wall and floor times that will go with this vanity unit. want it to look modern/luxury ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
custom made breakfast bar - can I get a custom made shattered glass breakfast Bar?
    コメント 1 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chairs - where did you get the chairs from? Love them
    コメント
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
luxury vinyl Vs engineered wood??? - Thanks in advance! I have 3 children under 5 and want to know what flooring to get for open plan. and throughout the house. I'm swaying t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any quality paint that avoids finger marks? - I have 3 Toddlers boys and concerned their finger prints will be everywhere. please suggest a quality brand. Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where to purchase stair carpets - love this carpet want to buy it! can anyone help?
    コメント 2 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 18 件
queenofsuccessさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tiles for a narrow hall way entrance. - what tiles will make a hallway appear wider square or rectangle?
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...