13 件の投稿
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The black bowl - Who makes/sells that great "fractured" black bowl?
    コメント 1 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Acanthus toilet handle - Who makes this toilet handle? what is it made of, metal, resin? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shell wall fountain - Where can one buy this fountain. the two shells below the mask? Looks like two bronze shells shielding a slowly dribbling tap. It's a perf... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes this mirror and how can I get one? - These are Houzz images of a great makeover of a garage. I cannot for the life of me remember where else I have seen this mirror recently. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for the hardware? - Who makes that handsome hardware? Is it bronze?
    コメント 1 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need leads on this fabric. - I have been carrying these images around for years, hoping to come across the very large patterned and heavyweight weave all black, or black... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes that great bed? Magnificent. - Love the giltwood (?) canopy frame atop the brass and steel posts.
    コメント
quatorzeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sconces - Plaster? Who by?
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...