4 件の投稿
Shelly K.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting Poinsetta plant in ground - Ft. Lauderdale - I have a Poinsetta I purchased in December that still is looking quite healthy and want to know if it is possible to plant it in-ground in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Shelly K.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with ground planting & care of Hamlin Orange tree in Ft. Lauderda - I am new to growing and caring for orange trees, having just moved to Fort Lauderdake a little over a year and a half ago. But I love trying... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Shelly K.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with the name this south Florida plant/bush/tree! - I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL and have this plant/tree/bush in the corner of my backyard and have no clue what it is. Does anyone know anyth... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Shelly K.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How/where/when to plant Allium Sphaerocrphalon in Fort Lauderdale - I have searched and found a lot of conflicting information on growing Drumstick Alliums in my area. Can I plant the bulbs this far south, ou... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件