50 件の投稿
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help locating a mid century Vase? - I need a vase that will accentuate this room...I display floral arrangements. Plz help!
    コメント 2 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
window treatments - Please help me with ideas for window treatments that do NOT require them to be custom made. I’m more classic contemporary and I love black, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
those chairs are everything are they custom? - Where can I wind the grey leather chairs plz?
    コメント 5 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
i need help finding a product - I saw these warmers used at Oprah Thanksgiving dinner I want one so bad does anyone know the brand? Plz help!
    コメント 2 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
seeking a modern (classic) magazine lamp end table - Seeking a modern (classic) magazine end tables to hold the lamps pictured for a tv room. Home theme is ethnic modern with gray/black hues. N... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - Where is the light from
    コメント 1 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find the white planter please? - Where can i find the white planter?
    コメント 2 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wayfair - Anyone have a wayfair promo code that has worked in the last couple of days. none of the ones online are working 10-15% off total is what I... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Finally found my dining table w39 L71 - I'm trying to give my home a more modern appeal and I think I just found a table I love...what's your thoughts?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 260 件
qcade5871さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room table real wood or not? - Ok there's no stupid questions and I really don't know lol. How can I test my dining room table to see if it can be refinished or not? They ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...