43 件の投稿
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
aga advice colour choice please - Hi please will you be able to advice on an Aga colour for the kitchen I’m thinking either a charcoal grey, cream white or a dark pink colour 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
layout of dining room /exposed brick - Hi all I’d like to get some advice regarding layout of dining room The sofa was originally used as a dining bench but I don’t know now wheth... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
should I paint or varnish table - Hi there I have purchased a table but the wood is yellow Do you think I a should paint the table or varnish it a darker stain Ideas will be ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ideas for a wall - Hi I have the blandest art on a wall which is not working. Or could it be that the bench and table clash please can you advice
    コメント 4 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with kitchen cabinets paint - Hi can I get some help with painting my kitchen cabinets and choice if colour and handles for a calming cosy look
    コメント 12 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with AGA colour - Hi I’m torn between two colours as a choice for a small Aga can i get your thoughts please Thank you 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント    投票 16 票
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with paint colours my living room - Hi I am having trouble deciding what to paint my living room colour in No changes to be made to Items of furniture Your thoughts will be so ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with paint dining - Hi Can I get some thoughts from you I feel my kitchen is lacking a bit of colour and would like to have a go at painting some furniture( din... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with hanging chair - Hi I was wondering please if I can get some advice I recently came across this chair and would love to put it in the dining room but can you... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
q7777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
help needed with study - Having worked from home I need to change the layout of my study I had my desk right next to the window and back towards the door and it wasn... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...