4 件の投稿
pam hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sconces on top of a mirror - I have always wanted a full mirror with sconces installed on top for my master bath. But did I miss my window? Is it now too dated a look to... 投票する
    コメント 3 件    投票 9 票
pam hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My 1969 ranch design whoas! - This is an updated post. Help. I've been told that our "new" home, which we have not moved into, is mcm with japanese influence. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
pam hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1970s ranch needs an update - Help! We just acquired this “new” 1970s ranch house. We won’t be moving in for several months, due to interior renovations. Its the exterior... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
pam hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
formal living room design dilemma - My formal living area is right off the foyer so I want it to look nice. But all of the family photos will stay. And I don't want to replace ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件