10 件の投稿
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can You Paint Vinyl Siding? - We really hate the color or our house but don’t have the budget to redo the siding (and it was replaced pretty recently before we bought the... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fence/Deck Stain ideas for beige house - Hello! We need to fix & re-stain our wood deck and fence, but I'm not really sure the best color to go with our beige vinyl siding. I ge... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New House Before and After - We are almost finished with our mini facelift for our new place and are happy with the way it is coming together! We... 1. Painted the kitch... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 11 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of fireplace is this? - Hey guys, We just purchased a house and would like to change the fireplace cover for our wood burning fireplace... We have the measuremen... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How To Make This Chandelier Work? - Hi guys, I am moving and I'm wondering if there is a way to make my current capiz shell chandelier, which I LOVE, that has a flat connector/... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is this? - I'm trying to search for decor inspiration (planning to redo backsplash, paint and maybe new countertops) but have no idea what color these ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutter Garage and Front Door Colors - Hi guys! I'm considering adding shutters and replacing my garage and front (technically two doors since I have two entrances) to add a pop o... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Updates? - What would you do to update this kitchen or make it feel more contemporary? All of the cabinets and counters are in perfect condition, so it... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 47 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP - Curb Appeal Ideas - We are considering putting an offer on this house. We love the inside and a lot of other things, but think the front is too white and can us... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Priscilla Dohnertさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with these windows? - Hi guys, we have a design dilemma. We are renting this apartment with beautifu/big/hard to figure out windows. On the left, the living area,... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件